Updated on: 20 - 07 - 2021
1. What user information and data is automatically collected by the Website?
2. Does the Website collect personally identifiable information?
a. The Website does not automatically collect Personally Identifiable Information. ‘Personally Identifiable Information’ means information that clearly identifies you – including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
b. You may, however, voluntarily provide us such information by emailing us using the email address provided on this Website. Any Personally Identifiable Information provided in this manner will not be shared by EkStep with any third party.
3. Who has access to user information and data?
Employees, contractors or subcontractors of EkStep authorised to monitor the email address provided on this Website.
4. What is your information and data used for?
To contact you and deliver information, notices, seek feedback or other communications in connection with your usage of the Website.
5. What are the cookies used?