Updated on: 13 - 04 - 2022
1. What user information and data is automatically collected by the Website?
2. Does the Website collect personally identifiable information?
- The Website does not automatically collect Personally Identifiable Information. ‘Personally Identifiable Information’ means information that clearly identifies you – including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- You may, however, voluntarily provide us such information by emailing us using the email address provided on this Website. Any Personally Identifiable Information provided in this manner will not be shared by EkStep with any third party.
3. Who has access to user information and data?
Employees, contractors or subcontractors of EkStep authorised to monitor the email address provided on this Website.
4. What is your information and data used for?
To contact you and deliver information, notices, seek feedback or other communications in connection with your usage of the Website.
5. What are the cookies used?
6. Disclosure and Transfer
We will not publish or disclose your user information without your prior consent, unless: (i) the law requires us to do so, (ii) you have consented to disclosure of the information, or (iii) it is required to do so in order to provide services to you. We will make sure that whoever we share the information with will also adhere to strict non-disclosure and confidentiality requirements. We will not transfer the information to any third party without your prior consent. If any information is transferred, it will be to a third party that ensures the level of data protection that the user collecting the information has adopted, as provided for under the Indian laws currently in force.
7. Security Practices and Procedures
We ensure the confidentiality and security of the information by implementing reasonable and appropriate security practices and procedures that includes administrative, physical security and technical controls in order to safeguard your information in accordance with Indian laws currently in force, including the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011.