Terms and Conditions
Updated on: 13 - 04 - 2022
This website https://ekstep.org/ (“Website”) has been developed and is being maintained by EkStep Foundation (“EkStep”). This Website provides information on EkStep’s mission, initiatives, people and resources around these themes. The Website is an invitation for users to learn about EkStep, engage with us or seek employment opportunities (“Purpose”).
EkStep is a not-for-profit company registered under the Indian Companies Act 2013, having its office at No. 85, 7th Cross, Koramangala 4th Block, Bangalore 560034.
1. ACCESS AND USE
- You represent and warrant that you are of legal age and are legally competent to form a binding contract. If you are agreeing to these Terms on behalf of a department, institution, organization or legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are duly authorized to agree to these Terms on behalf of that department, institution, organization or entity and these Terms are binding on them.
- You can access, view and use the Website subject to these Terms.
- It is possible that your access and use of the Website may be disrupted due to technical or operational difficulties and with no prior notice of downtime. EkStep makes no guarantee as to the continuous uptime and availability of the Website.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All materials, including illustrations, photographs, products, images, artwork, designs, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio and video clips (collectively, “Content”) appearing on or accessible through this Website are owned or controlled by EkStep and are protected by worldwide design, trademark, copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- The Content of this Website, and the Website as a whole, is intended solely for personal use by you, the users of this Website. You may not modify, obscure or delete any copyright or other proprietary notices on this Website.
- No right, title or interest in any materials or software, if applicable, on this Website is transferred to you from your use of this Website.
- You may not modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Content, this Website, or any related material without the prior written authorization of EkStep.
- All trademarks, service marks and trade names on this Website, are proprietary to EkStep unless otherwise stated. No use of these may be made for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written authorisation of EkStep.
- Access to or use of the Website does not confer upon anyone any license to EkStep's intellectual property rights.
- You agree that you will not use the Website to scrape or attempt to scrape any Content or asset available on the Website.
4. CHANGES IN POLICIES
These Terms (including any policies, terms and guidelines) may be updated or modified from time to time and the revised Terms will be reflected herein. Your continued use of the Website constitutes acceptance of the then-current Terms. Hence, we encourage you to visit this page periodically to review any changes.
5. LIMITED LIABILITY & ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
No representation is made or warranty given as to the completeness or accuracy of the information presented on this Website. Further, EkStep does not take responsibility for any external websites linked on the Website. This Website may contain typographical errors, incomplete or out of date information. EkStep reserves the right to make changes to the Content and information on this Website, or update such information at any time without notice, but EkStep makes no commitment to correct or update this information.
You represent, warrant and covenant (a) that you will not: (i) introduce software of any kind which is malicious or technologically harmful to the Website; (ii) use any web crawlers to access the Website for any purpose, including for monitoring or copying the Content; or (iii) disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other user’s use of the Website. (b) You hereby indemnify, defend and hold harmless EkStep and all of our trustees, advisors, officers, employees, coordinators, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties“) from and against any and all liability and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these Terms or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants. Users shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any such claim. EkStep reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
7. APPLICABLE LAW & JURISDICTION
This Website, including the Content and information contained herein, shall be governed by the laws of India and the courts of Bengaluru, India shall retain exclusive jurisdiction to entertain any proceedings in relation to any disputes arising out of the same.
8. WARRANTY AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT HEREIN IS PROVIDED BY EKSTEP IN GOOD FAITH ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND EKSTEP DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS, PERFORMANCE OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THIS WEBSITE. FURTHER, EKSTEP MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION, THE CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED HEREIN OR HEREON. TO THE EXTENT AS PROVIDED BY THE APPLICABLE LAW, EKSTEP DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE) WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCURACY OR OTHERWISE OF THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE. WHEN YOU SELECT A LINK TO AN OUTSIDE WEBSITE, YOU ARE LEAVING THE WEBSITE AND ARE SUBJECT TO THE PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICIES OF THE OWNERS/SPONSORS OF THE OUTSIDE WEBSITE / DOMAIN.
9. TAKEDOWN POLICY & QUERIES
- If you believe that certain Content published on the Website is in violation of any third party rights, including intellectual property rights or any applicable laws and please contact us at our below provided email address and necessary action will be taken to review and / or remove such Content as quickly as possible.
- If you have any queries, comments, or requests, please contact us by sending an email to below provided email address .
- Contact Us at: email@example.com.