Product management at Ekstep Foundation focuses on building solutions to provide access to learning opportunities for 200 million children in India.
You will play a pivotal role in identifying user needs, solutions and driving the product roadmap. In addition you will address acquisition, engagement and retention needs as well.
You will need to be self-driven, work with cross functional teams, and run rapid experiments to evolve and scale the solution.
You will work with various stakeholders in the education sector including government, NGOs, schools, teachers and students. Your target user base will be part of the Next Billion Users coming online on smartphones.
- Work with business and product leadership to define a solution roadmap with quarterly targets and outcomes
- Conduct experiments and engage with teachers, students and other stakeholders in the ecosystem to understand user needs and improve product offerings
- Work collaboratively with program, design, engineering, legal and other teams to build high quality products
- Use a data driven approach to identify and drive solution improvements and enhancements.
- 5+ years of experience in product management ( B2C or B2B2C )
- Should have experience with prioritization and stakeholder management
- Should have experience in mobile and web apps with a focus on user acquisition and retention as well
- Should exhibit strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Should be able to dive deep into the data to gather learnings about existing patterns
- Should have a B.E./B.Tech equivalent, preferably in Computer Science
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical capabilities, with the ability to develop creative and simple solutions for challenging problems
- Passion for working with technology products and solving learning needs
EkStep Foundation (EkStep) was set up in 2015 by Nandan Nilekani, Rohini Nilekani and Shankar Maruwada with a mission to increase access to learning opportunities for 200 million children in India by 2020. EkStep is fulfilling this mission by creating an open digital infrastructure for learning, with the intention of catalysing and amplifying the efforts of the vast education ecosystem comprising of governments, not-for-profits and market players, to build platforms, programs and contextual solutions to improve teaching and learning experiences at population scale in a sustainable manner.
If you are keen to join EkStep for the role, Please send in your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject containing the position you are applying for.